CATAMARAN CREW ARGENTINO 42FT 5PAX
CATAMARAN FOUNTAINE PAJOT
2 DOUBLE CABINS 1 SINGLE
She has a big cockpit where we usually have all the meals and enjoy comfortably 8 people around the table, had a spacious salon with kitchen and dinner table.
Outside at the bow there are two big nets to rest and enjoy the sunset with some drink.
Sailing in San Blas is one of the most incredible experiences you can have in Panama. The navigation is usually very smooth and calm between the 350 small Islands, with turquoise clear water and white sand beach, coral reefs, it is called as the “Carribean Polynesia”.
Most of our catamarans are equipped with snorkel gears, kayak and paddle boards. In only one day you can visit 3 islands.
1st Night $300USD per person.
- 1 Night in Private Cabin.
- 3 Meals per day (including Lobster dinner)
– Beverages water, beer, wine, rum.
– 1 Tour to other islands each day.
– Snorkel equipment, kayak or paddle.
- Transport 4X4 Jeep (PTY-Port Barsukun-PTY) 50USD per person.
Safe ride, approved by ATTP and ATP.
- Boat ride (Puerto-Isla Narasgandup-Puerto). 40 USD per person two ways
- Kuna's Tax + Port Tax: Tourist: $ 22, Panamanian citizens and foreign residents $ 7
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number, dates, and 50USD deposit per person.
*The price paid via online $50USD is only the reservation deposit, Remaining payment $200USD needs to be paid in cash the day of the tour.
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- You are allowed to bring coolers and beverages, which are not included in this package.
- Check out from the island is at 9:00am you should be back in Panama 1 pm. at 1pm.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
Get in touch. We have 24/7 Support
Call or send us a whatsapp +507 6485 2841
Book with Confidence
1. Best Quality/Price Guarantee
2. 24/7 Support
3. Secure Payments.