Island Aguja 1 Night - Basic Plan PROMO
Isla Aguja is the most known same with Isla Perro, this is the closest and smallest Island in Sanblas. It takes around 15min boat ride, if get seasickness very often, but still want to know SanBlas paradaise, then this is for you.
It has also private cabins restaurant, bar, volleyball. This is most "urbanized" Island.
Island Aguja has one of the best infrastructures in San Blas and it also very liked by families for day tours, since they have many clean bathrooms for both men and women separated. They have also many options to lunch and dinner such as fish, shrimps, octopus, chicken or meat.
Island Aguja has many places to rest in this tiny island, you can go all around in less than 7 minutes. You can see the other side from the beach.
It is also liked since they have a beautiful deck to arrive very comfortable, and the beach are as good as all the islands in San Blas with white sand and turquoise sea.
Island aguja has a volley ball kind of court and also hammocks all around the island so you can rest where you want.
They also rent umbrellas, chairs from 2USD to 5 USD.
Island Aguja also have many types of cabins to rest:
- Basic cabins: Shared bathroom and sand floor.
Private Cabin $170 USD 2 Nights per person
Or 135USD 1 Night per person.
- Transport 4X4 Jeep (PTY-Port -PTY)
Safe ride, approved by ATTP and ATP.
- Boat ride (Puerto-Isla-Puerto).
- 1 Night in Private Cabin (Fan, Bathroom and Hammock)
- 3 Meals per day.
* Tours to visit other islands (10-15USD)
* Kuna's Tax + Port Tax:
Panamanian citizens and foreign residents $ 7 Tourist: $ 22
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number, dates, and 40USD deposit per person.
*The price paid via online $40USD is only the reservation deposit, Remaining payment $150USD needs to be paid in cash the day of the tour.
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- You are allowed to bring additional beverages.
- Check out from the island is at 9:00am you should be back in Panama 1 pm. at 1pm. Late check out up to 3:30pm is possible for 15USD and it includes lunch.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
Get in touch. We have 24/7 Support
Call or send us a whatsapp +507 6485 2841
Book with Confidence
1. Best Quality/Price Guarantee
2. 24/7 Support
3. Secure Payments.