Lodge Waily 1 Night Room with Balcony
Waily Lodge. Its the most comfortable island in San Blas, these cabins are the closest to an hotel from the city in San Blas Islands. The island is amazing, with Volleyball court, a restaurant above the sea, their own natural swimming pool. Besides the cabins they have available 3 rooms, all with a super view to the ocean, with balcony fan in each bed, and a balcony for your own. If you are a new family with young kids (1-2 years old) and looking for comfort, these cabins at the beach have toilet and rustic shower inside (hot water is not available, neither potable water). Also the food is tasty and fresh. If you like to explore they have starfishes all around the island.
It is still a rustic place, since lets remember San Blas is an indigenous zone, and there is no Hot water, Wifi, electricity, potable water and others. The experience is always as you be living like them. Kuna Style.
Important to know there are not so many activities to make in the island, only enjoy the time at the beach, kayaking, paddel boards, volleyball and snorkeling will be the main activities. The water sports are prohibit such as seascooters, scuba, drons and others.
Also we dont recommend to visit the back part of the islands, since there is open ocean and it can be dangerous with all type of garbage coming from the ocean.
Private Cabin $170 USD 1 Night per person***
Additional night: 50USD.
- Transport from your hotel in Panama city both ways in a 4X4 Car with 6 passengers. (You can ask for upgrade only 4 passengers for *50USD additional, applies only for min 2 people)
- Shared boat transportation from Port Tupile - Waily Lodge - Port Tupile.
- Private room with Balcony, wood floor and bathroom inside.
- 3 Meals per day.
- 1 Tour included to visit other island.
- Island taxes are included.
- Kayaks for free
* Kuna's Tax + Port Tax:
Panamanian citizens and foreign residents $ 7 Tourist: $ 22
* Tour taxes to other islands are not included: 2-3 USD per island.
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number, dates, and 60USD deposit per person.
*The rest of the payment needs to be paid one day before your trip.
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- You are allowed to bring additional beverages.
- Check out from the island is at 8:30am you should be back in Panama 1 pm. at 1pm. Late check out up to 3:30pm is possible for 15USD and it includes lunch.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
Get in touch. We have 24/7 Support
Call or send us a whatsapp +507 6485 2841
Book with Confidence
1. Best Quality/Price Guarantee
2. 24/7 Support
3. Secure Payments.