Lodge Waily 1 Night Cabins at the beach
Waily Lodge. Its the most comfortable island in San Blas, these cabins are the closest to an hotel from the city, but remember it is still an Indigenous zone and the services are very basic, you will feel you will live like a Kuna and enjoy beach time with the people you travel. There is no hot water, potable water, electricity comes down around 9pm, so it a great adventure!
The island is amazing, with Volleyball court, a restaurant above the sea, their own natural swimming pool. All the Cabins, have a very speacil style, with fans in each bed. If you are a new family with young kids (1-2 years old) and looking for comfort, these cabins at the beach have toilet and shower inside. Also the food is tasty and fresh (catch of the day) If you like to explore they have starfishes all around the island, and kayaks/paddel board for our guests.
We also dont recommend you to visit the back of the island since it can be dangerous with the garbage coming from the open ocean.
Private Cabin $180 USD 1 Night per person***
Additional night: 60USD.
- Transport from your hotel in Panama city both ways in a 4X4 Car with 6 passengers. (You can ask for upgrade only 4 passengers for *50USD additional, applies only for min 2 people)
- Shared boat transportation from Port Tupile - Waily Lodge - Port Tupile.
- Private cabin at the beach with wood floor and bathroom inside.
- 3 Meals per day.
- 1 Tour included to visit other island.
- Island taxes are included.
- Kayaks usage for free
* Kuna's Tax + Port Tax:
Panamanian citizens and foreign residents $ 7 Tourist: $ 22
* Tour taxes to other islands are not included: 1-2 USD per island.
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number, dates, and 60USD deposit per person.
*The rest of the payment needs to be paid one day before your trip.
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- You are allowed to bring additional beverages.
- Check out from the island is at 9:00am you should be back in Panama 1 pm. at 1pm. Late check out up to 3:30pm is possible for 15USD and it includes lunch.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
Get in touch. We have 24/7 Support
Call or send us a whatsapp +507 6485 2841
Book with Confidence
1. Best Quality/Price Guarantee
2. 24/7 Support
3. Secure Payments.